TOOR RESOURCE supplies key permanent staff on a contingency and retained basis to the construction, Engineering and Telecommunications industry. TOOR RESOURCE is able to facilitate the smooth operation of their contracts, which helps our clients meet the ever-increasing number of deadlines for projects.
TOOR RESOURCE has an office in Lahore Pakistan as a cross-industry Recruitment Process Outsourcing company. In response to the emergence of outsourcing’s increasingly important role in a modern society, we took the strategic decision to become a dedicated resource services provider to the EMEA region.
Each team of consultants within TOOR RESOURCE is backed-up by a research team dedicated to the consultants’ specialist field. This ensures that the consultants have optimum visibility of their particular field. Additionally, TOOR RESOURCE is committed to the ongoing training and development of its entire staff, which results in constantly-improving service and ever-more satisfied clients.
The philosophy at TOOR RESOURCE is based on the principle of providing professional and innovative recruitment strategies that are results orientated. These services are delivered via globally managed teams, ensuring a consistent level of quality that allows our clients to benefit from the worldwide flow of information and human talent.
Our consultants' thorough understanding and insight into the sectors in which they operate, allows them to adopt a clear-sighted and intuitive approach. We are fully committed to the ongoing career and technical development of our staff, which we believe contributes the building of consistent long-term client and candidate relationships.
- Responsible for the entire recruitment process - including candidate generation, interviewing all candidates' face-to-face / telephonic, client visits and placing permanent / contractual IT Professional staff India & Abroad into a warm client base.
- Building and developing good working relationships; generating new business;
- Maintaining database of clients / candidates profiles.
- Generating database through advertising, job sites, referrals, headhunting and our extensive database.
- Identifying core applicants and implementing appropriate methods to attract them; Interviewing applicants within corporate guidelines to establish strengths, skills and requirements;
- Pre-screening of candidate resumes, telephonic screening for meeting requirement specifications and bundling and sending resumes to Vendors/Direct clients.
- Spec-out suitable applicants to potential clients within agreed corporate guidelines;
- Accurately interpreting clients` person specification and identifying suitable applicants through effective job matching; providing face- to face, pre-interview advice to all applicants;
- Training new staff and providing the highest level of customer service.
- MIS Reports on daily / weekly basis.